Add a free gift message to your order
Many of my candles are send as gifts to a loved one or to someone for a special occasion or moment. I offer a complimentary message for the recipient with any order.
Your message will be handwritten on a recycled craft paper postcard, using a black marker pen. The invoice will not be added to the parcel. You will receive the invoice online.
Need some ideas writing a message?
It’s not always easy to write a heartfelt message that expresses how you feel, so I have written some suggestions for different occasions.
⚠ be sure to sign your name so the recipient knows who is sending the gift.
Romantic Card Messages (Valentine's Day/Sweetest Day)
Suitable for Valentine's Day, Anniversary, Just Because...
- A lifelong search has reached an end. I've found both my love and my best friend.
- You've stolen my heart. I know it's in good hands.
- You bring joy and love to my life.
- Be mine.
- My life just wouldn't be the same without you in it. I love you.
- Today is a very special day for sending all my love your way!
- With you it's Valentine's Day 365 days a year.
- They say you only fall in love once, but that can't be true... Every time I look at you, I fall in love all over again.
- You take my breath away...today and every day.
- How sweet it is to be loved by you!
- It's still a mystery to me, I haven't got a clue, how I got so lucky and found you!
- You are the love of my life.
- You are my angel sent from Heaven above. Happy Valentine's Day
- You + Me = Forever
- Je t'aime [FRENCH: "I love you"]
- Mi Amor, Te amo! [SPANISH: "My love, I love you"]
Birthday Card Message
- Hope your birthday's as terrific as you are.
- May all your birthday wishes come true!
- Wishing you a special birthday.
- Have an awesome birthday.
- It's your day to shine!
- All my best to the birthday [GIRL/BOY]!
- Remember, youth is wasted on the young.
- Like a fine wine, you improve with age.
- You may be over the hill…but at least you're still climbing!
- 40 is the new 30. Happy Birthday!
- Warm wishes on your 30th birthday.
- Lots of love on your 40th birthday.
- You get better with every year. Happy 50th birthday!
- Happy 100th birthday. You're an inspiration to all of us.
"Thinking of You" and "Just Because" Messages
Make your recipient feel special by surprising them with an unexpected gift. Send an encouraging card with a message of warmth and hope.
- You're in my thoughts.
- Every time you light this candle, remember someone is thinking of you!
- You may be out of sight, but never out of mind.
- Hope this brightens your day!
- I miss you, so I am sending you a glowing hug!
- Just thought I'd say hello!
- I just wanted to let you know that I have been thinking about you lately. I am reminded of you as I go through my day and I smile. I hope this candle make you smile too.
- I wish I could be there with you. Know that you are with me in my thoughts.
- You are too far away from me now, but you stay close in my thoughts.
- My thoughts and prayers are on you as you go through this challenging time.
- I know you are going through a lot right now. My thoughts are with you, and know that I am here for you if you need help.
- We have been praying for you lately, and you are in our thoughts.
- Enjoy the scented candle, I'm sending it just because you're you.
- You're in my thoughts and I thought I'd let you know.
- It's not a special occasion. But you're a special person.
"Thank You" Card Ideas
Personalize your thank you note by acknowledging the specific gift you received or the good deed or favour that someone did for you. Use words like Generous, Generosity, Useful, Perfect, Thoughtful, Appreciate, Grateful, Much Needed, Always Treasure.
- Thanks for all your help.
- I owe you big time.
- Thanks for being there.
- I'll never forget your kindness.
- Thank you for being my biggest supporter. I couldn't do it without you.
- I am so grateful for all you do, I can't thank you enough.
- Thanks for your patience, your loving words, your kindness, your friendship
- When the whole world left, you were there with open arms. Thanks for being my friend!!
- You were there for me when I needed you the most! Thank you for being my friend!
Father's Day/Mother's Day/Grandparent's Day Card Ideas
It's always best to write something personal. Try writing about: A memory you share with your mother/father/grandparent - A recollection of your childhood. Mention qualities unique to your relationship.
- Your love and wisdom have always helped guide me.
- On [MOTHER'S/FATHER'S/GRANDPARENT'S] Day and every day, hope you know how much you're loved.
- Thank you for your encouragement and support always.
- Happy [MOTHER'S/FATHER'S/GRANDPARENTS] Day. You're my hero, [DAD/MOM/GRANDMA].
- To the world's greatest [DAD/MOM/GRANDMA].
- To the best [DAD/MOM/GRANDMA] in the whole world.
- Thanks [DAD/MOM], for always being there.
- You make the world a more beautiful place.
- [DAD/MOM/GRANDMA] you are my inspiration.
- A hug...a kiss...and lots of love on [MOTHER'S/FATHER'S/GRANDPARENTS] Day.
- No matter the distance between our homes, the distance between our hearts will never change.
- May the joy and love you give away, return to you this [MOTHER'S/FATHER'S/GRANDPARENTS] Day!
- You have a very special place, that no one else can fill...because you mean so much to me, and you know you always will! Happy [MOTHER'S/FATHER'S/GRANDPARENTS] Day!!!
Christmas Card Messages
- May your holiday season be bright?
- Joy to you and yours this holiday!
- Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
- We wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
- Sending you Christmas cheer that lasts throughout the year!
- Have a holly, jolly Holiday!
Hanukkah Card Messages
- May the Festival of Lights bring blessings upon you and all your loved ones. Happy Hanukkah!
- Joy to the whole mispucha!
- May the Festival of Lights lend a glow to your year.
- May your home be filled with Hanukkah light and love.
- Wishing you eight days of peace and happiness! (and lots of potato pancakes!)
- Wishing you eight days and nights of happiness for Hanukkah! We hope that Chanukah does indeed bring you a festival of lights.
- Wishing you prosperity in business, peace in your life and happiness in your home.
- You did it! Congratulations!
- Well done!
- There's no stopping you now. Congratulations!
- Cool Move! Congratulations!
- Good luck in your new job.
- Bon Voyage!
Anniversary Card Messages
A romantic card message would be to repeat something that you said in your wedding vows or write a line from hers or his favourite love poem, romance movie or quote. Or...
- Thank you for the memories of yesterday, for the happiness today, and the promise of all tomorrows! Happy Anniversary!
- I love you for not only who you are, but for who I am when I am with you
- Happy Anniversary - My love for you grows with each passing year.
- Happy Anniversary to the love of my life.
- We've both grown together through these years. I am looking forward to maturing even more with you.
- Hoping you two are blessed with many more years together.
- Thanks for being a couple of role models of marriage. Happy anniversary.
- I love you just as much as I did on our wedding day. Happy anniversary.
- After 10 years, I still feel like we're newlyweds.
- Happy Silver Wedding Anniversary! After 25 years, you still make my heart skip a beat.
- Congratulations on 50 golden years!
- All of my heart, I send to you. All of my life, I'll spend with you. I love you!
- Our love is a journey, with a beginning but no end. We will walk the path together forever.
- My love for you grows stronger every year.
- We may not have it altogether but together we have it all!
- To my wife, my soul mate, my love, my life.
Get Well Soon Wishes
If you know the recipient well enough (and you know they’ll appreciate it!), a little humour is sometimes just the thing to brighten someone’s day. However, if your colleague is the serious sort or you’re not very close, it’s safer to stick with more formal sentiments.
- I am sorry you are not feeling well. I am praying for you to have a complete and quick recovery
- Get well soon. Feel better. We miss you!
- If I told you to "Get Well Soon," it wouldn't be soon enough. Get Well Now.
- Hope your recovery is a speedy one. We miss you!
- Sending loads of love your way for a speedy recovery!
- Our thoughts are with you. Get well soon! Thinking of you.
- Hope your surgery [GOES/WENT] well, and that your recovery is quick!
- Heard that you've been under the weather. Hope things clear up soon.
New Home Housewarming Card Messages
- May happiness & love move in with you.
- May you and your family enjoy years of happy times in your new home.
- There's no place like home! Congratulations.
- May you create countless memories in your new home.
- Hope your new home is filled with joy.
- Welcome to the neighborhood.
- Hope your new home is as special as you are.
- Home sweet new home.
Most people have a fear that they are going to upset or offend the person who will receive their sympathy words. Below we offer more suitable choices for your sympathy message...
- With my deepest sympathy
- You are in my thoughts and prayers
- With love to you and your family
- In loving memory
- With heartfelt condolences
- My thoughts are with you at your time of need
- I want you to know that I am here for you at this time of grieving
- Thinking of you in these difficult times
- Our thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time. We are sorry for your loss.
- In loving memory of [NAME], [HE/SHE] will be missed dearly.
- Please accept our condolences on the loss of your [MOTHER/FATHER/OTHER RELATION].
- Our deepest sympathy to you and your family. From all your friends at [BUSINESS NAME]
Make the world a better place. Make amends. Make peace. Be kind. Take responsibility for your actions. Explain your actions. To apologize and confess our faults and mistakes is healthy...
- If I had to do it all over again, I wouldn't.
- I'm soooooooooooo sorry. Please forgive me.
- I'll never forgive myself...but I'm hoping you will. I'm sorry.
- How can I begin to say I'm sorry? I didn't mean to upset you. I hope that you can forgive me.
- Wish I could turn back the time and make things right… Please forgive me!
- I blew it. Please give me another chance.
- Will this candle let me out of the doghouse? I'm sorry. Let's make up.
- I hate fighting, and I'm sorry for my part of this one! Please forgive me.
- I hurt you, but I didn’t mean to… Please forgive me!
- I’m so sorry for hurting your feelings - I take back my words! Hope you’ll forgive me!
- I am sorry I disappointed you.
- I was feeling defensive and when I feel defensive, sometimes I say things I don't mean.
- I hope you consider trying to forgive me.
- I would hate for our friendship to be lost. Please forgive me.
- I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for hurting you, and if you have it in your heart to forgive me.
- We may not have it altogether but together we have it all! Please let’s start over.